1. Finnell J.S., Saul B.C., Goldhamer A.C., Myers T.R. Is fasting safe? A chart review of adverse events during medically supervised, water-only fasting. (2018). BMC Complement Altern Med 18, 67.
2. Goldhamer, A. C. et al. Medically supervised water-only fasting in the treatment of borderline hypertension. (2002). J Altern Complement Med 8, 643-650.
3. Goldhamer, A., Lisle, D., Parpia, B., Anderson, S. V. & Campbell, T. C. Medically supervised water-only fasting in the treatment of hypertension. (2001). J Manipulative Physiol Ther 24, 335-339.
1. Myers, T.R., Zittel, M., Goldhamer, A. C. (2018). Follow-up of water-only fasting and an exclusively plant food diet in the management of stage IIIa, low-grade follicular lymphoma. BMJ Case Rep.
2. Goldhamer, A. C., Gershfeld, N., Goldman, D. M. & Myers, T. R. Challenging Case in Clinical Practice: Long-term relief from chronic posttraumatic headache after water-only fasting and an exclusively plant foods diet. (2017). Alternative and Complementary Therapies 23, 129-131.
3. Goldhamer, A. C., Klaper, M., Foorohar, A. & Myers, T. R. Water-only fasting and an exclusively plant foods diet in the management of stage IIIa, low-grade follicular lymphoma. (2015). BMJ Case Rep.
4. Gershfeld, N., Sultana, P. & Goldhamer, A. A case of nonpharmacologic conservative management of suspected uncomplicated subacute appendicitis in an adult male. (2011). J Altern Complement Med 17, 275-277.